- The University will provide employees and students with ready access to cleaning materials so that commonly used surfaces can be wiped down before each use by a different person.
- The University will ensure that employees, students, and visitors have ready access to soap and water and/or hand sanitizer at different hand washing stations.
- All employees should wash their hands often with soap and water for 20 seconds.
- Employees must always wash hands immediately after removing gloves and
conducting cleaning procedures.
- If soap and water are unavailable and hands are not visibly dirty, a hand sanitizer that contains at least 70% ethanol may be used. If hands are visibly dirty, always wash hands with soap and water.
- Employees and students should maintain a physical distance of at least one meter from others.