Since there are many protocols that are required of all of us, this informational sheet is being provided as a quick reference guide for what is expected from you as a staff member. This guide does not replace the full protocols but is meant to condense and clarify the protocols so as to assist you in your work. Please read the full protocols carefully and in their entirety to make sure that you are aware of and understand the various procedures for the prevention and mitigation of the spread of COVID-19 on campus.
- Please make sure to submit your signed employee COVID-19 protocols acknowledgment form to administration.
- The screening process may delay entry into the facility. Please factor in time in your commute and arrival to campus.
- Do not come to work if you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19. Call your supervisor and/or administration to report your illness immediately.
- Masks are required while on campus.
- Wash and/or sanitize your hands frequently. Hand Sanitizer will be made available in various “Hand Sanitizing Stations”
- Avoid touching your eyes, mouth or nose as much as possible.
- Maintain a distance of at least one meter from others.
- Be sure to maintain room occupancy limits.
- If you begin to experience symptoms of COVID-19 while at work notify administration immediately.
- Your Supervisor will speak with you about the possibility of staggered entry and exit, smart work and alternating days.
NB. You are responsible for adhering to all the protocols even if they are not specifically mentioned in the quick reference guides.