Food on Campus
- The Bar will be open but will have certain restrictions as part of our efforts to control and mitigate coronavirus spread.
- There will be a limit of one person at the counter at a time.
- Patrons of the Bar must remain one meter apart from each individual waiting to be served.
- Patrons are asked to keep the immediate area of the Bar clear and to maintain the appropriate one meter distance from others.
- A sanitizing station will be located at the bar so that students can sanitize their hands.
- Staggered break times may be implemented in order to help alleviate long lines at the Bar.
- The access doors to the Bar will be designated as either an entry or an exit.
- The drinks and snacks dispenser will be sanitized frequently. It will also be mandatory to sanitize hands before and after each use.