- Orientation for new students will occur in person (to the extent possible), following the protocols included herein. Group meeting sizes must follow physical distancing protocols and occupancy limits.
- In order to follow distancing protocols and occupancy limits, the Aula Magna and Aula Minor will be used for Orientation. Students will be informed as to the location of their orientation by the dean.
- Regrettably, a tour of the library will not be permitted during the orientation process because of occupancy limits and physical distancing.
- The Dean may opt to perform the orientation process remotely, to accommodate any individuals who are unable to attend because of the mandatory 14-day quarantine period.
- Furniture configurations may be modified, and in some instances, pieces may be removed, to provide adequate social distancing and limit group sizes in accordance with governmental guidelines.
- Signage will be posted identifying occupancy limits in all common areas accounting one meter of social distancing.