. What does it mean to speak about “persons”?
- The relation between truth and freedom
- Modern “scientism”: its history and implications
- The freedom to promise and to forgive
- Building the Kingdom on earth? A critique of social and technological utopianism
- The truth and meaning of our mortality
Bibliography : H. Jonas, The Imperative of Responsibility, Chicago 1984. S. Kampowski, Embracing Our Finitude. Exercises in a Christian Anthropology, Oregon 2018. J. Ratzinger, “Truth and Freedom”, Communio 23 (1996), pp. 16-35. R. Spaemann, Persons. The Difference between “Someone” and “Something”, Oxford 2006. K. Wojtyła, Person and Community. Selected Essays. New York 1993.
S. KAMPOWSKI Mon 16.30-18.15