This scholarship is available to new or current students who will be enrolled for the 2022-2023 academic year. It is open to students in the Faculties of Canon Law, Philosophy, Social Sciences, and Theology and the Mater Ecclesiae Institute.
The scholarship will cover only tuition and academic fees for the 2022-2023 academic year. It does not include lodging, living expenses, travel expenses, visa fees, books, or any other related expenses.
Applicants can apply for a second year but the scholarship is not guaranteed for a second year. This scholarship is not open to Dominican friars.
There are limited number of scholarships available. Priority will be given to students who have demonstrated financial need and are likely to be successful in their studies at the Angelicum.
Note that if you receive another scholarship or other financial assistance (including from an organization outside of the Angelicum), you might not qualify for or receive this scholarship; considerations will be made on an individual basis.
To apply for a scholarship, students should submit the following items to Sr. Collette Keane, OP at [email protected]:
• Completed application form
• One letter of recommendation from either a prior professor or a religious superior attesting to your academic abilities
• Original copy of transcripts from all institutions where you have studied
• Documentation of financial need (for example tax documentation)
• One page statement explaining how this scholarship will help you and why you want to study at the Angelicum
• Short biography (4-8 sentences)
• Headshot-style photograph
All scholarship application materials should be submitted either in English or Italian.
Deadline for application; September 23rd
Tutti i materiali per la richiesta della borsa di studio devono essere presentati in italiano o in inglese.