In the interest of preserving opportunities for members of the community to safely collaborate and celebrate, the Angelicum has undertaken to limit public events whenever possible.
- All events will require prior approval, by the Rector or other responsible entity in conjunction with the Rector.
- The first consideration for event planners should be the current government guidelines governing in-person gatherings.
- Any approved events will require electronic attendee check-in for contact tracing Purposes.
- Events will require a pre-registration whenever possible/appropriate.
- Appropriate COVID-19 screening will occur, as needed, prior to event entry.
- Event hosts must review the following aspects of every event for compliance with COVID-19 guidelines:
- Logistics, i.e. physical distancing requirements.
- Necessary event staffing.
- Record-keeping for contact tracing and legal considerations.
- Audio/visual and/or remote technology platform needs.
- Restrictions related to outside speakers/performers.
- Restrictions related to outside vendors.
- Virtual gatherings will be strongly encouraged; event organizers are asked to take all possible steps to minimize in-person contact through events and activities.