- Before their first interaction with the Angelicum community each day, faculty members, staff members, and students will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms or for recent exposure to someone who has tested positive. A sign will be posted at the entrance indicating questions related to exposure. The sign will request members and students not to enter if they have had recent exposure to COVID-19 or if they are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19.
- Visitor checkpoint screening protocols will be established at the University entrance. Those experiencing symptoms or reporting contact with someone who has tested positive will be denied entry to the University.
- No visitors, guests, vendors/pharmaceutical representatives or other unannounced/unofficial persons will be permitted to the University without first following the screening protocols.
- Outside vendors will provide the University with their company protocols and a signed acknowledgment agreeing to the protocols specific to outside vendors.
- As mentioned previously, employees, students and visitors will undergo temperature screening. If the temperature of the subject is 37.5° C or higher, they will not be permitted access to the facility. They will also be required to follow the protocols listed in “Specific Measures”.
- To help minimize the time for the screening process, students will be required to sign an attendance sheet in their classes and fill in the temperature that was recorded upon their entry into the University. This will also assist in contact tracing as well as maintain compliance with privacy regulations.