- In order to help alleviate long lines for the Bar and restrooms (and to assist in maintaining proper distancing) during the morning break, morning classes may have staggered start and end times in 5-minute intervals.
- Students will be notified if their class is affected by the staggered time frames.
- Start and end time of the break will vary according to the start and end time of the Class.
- Students are expected to maintain the mandated interpersonal distancing of one meter while in the cortile or on lines for the Bar or the restrooms.
- Scheduling of classes (when possible) will be adjusted to accommodate the adjustment in the staggered break time.